4’ x 4’ standard deck sizing stacks and stores easily. 3/4” thick plywood exterior black plywood is finished on one side. Optional 5/8” exterior plywood with gray carpet also available. Compatible with most other 4’x4’ stage deck systems.
Roto-locks fasten decks together to form an integrated staging unit and can be accessed from either the top or bottom of the stage deck.
Stage Deck Capacity – 125 psf
We also have a complete line of stage legs, stairs and ramps. Please see our catalog for additional information and staging products & accessories.
- Portable – The stage can be easily be setup and taken down with minimal tools or instructions.
- Heavy-duty frames – The platform frames are made from steel. The frame supports are set diagonally for maximum strength and support.
- Powder coated protection – The powder coating finish protects the steel and provides a professional look.
- Hand tighten legs – No tools required to lock the legs to the stage decks. Simply hand tighten the knob on each leg
- Connecting clips– Easily align and install the stage decks. Can also be used to offset the decks
- Roto-lock connections – The staging roto-locks in place providing quick and secure stage connections
- Standard painted plywood deck – 3/4″ thick plywood provides extra strength. The black paint finish helps protect the deck.
- Optional carpeted deck – High traffic carpet provides a more upscale look and feel for indoor use.
- Indoor/Outdoor – Signature staging can be used indoor or outdoor without any issue (special consideration given to carpet)
- Versatile – Create flat and multilevel stages. Also can be used as tiered seating, event platforms or any other elevated need.
- IBC Compliant – All Granite stage platforms meet the International Build Code Standard (IBC) for portable stages (125 PSF).
- Available in 4’x4′, 4’x2′, 4’x’4 curved, 20″x4′ curved
- Dimensions: 4′ L x 4′ W
- Height: 4″
- Deck is made: from 3/4″ plywood
- Standard Coating: Painted Plywood, Carpet or Quad Ripple available
- Weight: 77 pounds
Bleacher and staging components excluding any finishes and wood decking are warranted for three (3) years from date of original purchase.We will repair, without charge, any defect due to faulty material or workmanship. These warranties do not cover failures due to abuse, misuse, improper installation, accidental damage or when repairs or modifications have been made or attempted to be made by anyone other than Granite Industries. Any defective products that meet warranty specifications and Granite Industries approval, may be returned to the factory to be repaired or replaced free of charge. (Granite Industries will pay to ship replacement item(s) to the customer; however the customer is responsible for shipment of products to the factory.) This remedy is the sole remedy in contact, tort or otherwise, and Granite Industries is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages. These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. Should you have any questions, contact Granite Industries (proof of purchase may be required).
View all of our Granite Industries Videos