Overland Electric Powered Carts
Our electric carts & wheelbarrows emit no fumes and virtually no noise, so you can use it both indoors or out
- Splash proof sealed – so bring on the rain and the mud!
- When the brake is engaged, the cart will hold on an incline
- No extra maintenance is required – no oil changes, no replacing chains or belts, no lubrication
- All powered carts & wheelbarrows are rechargeable, just plug them in and walk away
Who drives an Overland?
- Commercial Businesses
- Construction Workers
- Farm & Ranch
- Parks & Rec
For more information, visit our Overland Website at: www.OverlandCarts.com
All Overland carts come fully assembled, fully charged and ready to use. All you have to do is open the crate and drive the cart away.
We designed our carts to be simple to operate:
- To turn on, pull the red On/Off switch out towards you.
- Toggle the black switch for forward and reverse.
- Grasp and twist the throttle.
- To turn the cart off, simply push the red button in.
- Emergency Stop – The red E-Stop button allows the user to immediately stop the progress of the cart.
- AutoLock – Automatically locks the wheels when the throttle is not being applied. This feature prevents the cart from rolling away from the user and also provides easy loading and unloading on inclines.
- HillSense – Allows the cart to be used safely on inclines and declines. The cart will travel at the speed set by the user, not by the incline or decline.
- SmoothStart – On acceleration, power is applied to the drive tires in a controlled manner ensuring a smooth start each time.
- Four Wheel Design – All Overland carts have at least four wheels to provide maximum stability.
Free Wheel Mode
If the battery runs out, the cart can be manually pushed the rest of the way home.
They’ve been tested (again and again)
The rechargeable battery packs have been extensively tested. We are confident to rate the batteries with a 6-8 hour real world capacity. Max capacity testing involved driving the cart on grass and pavement while alternating between empty and maximum capacity loads.
- 1 year – Powertrain and Electronics
- 3 year – Chassis
- Limited to manufacturing defects
- For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
View all of our Granite Industries Videos