Standard AXIS Staging Features
- Made in the USA.
- Very lightweight and easy to handle.
- Use with our standard legs or FoldX legs
- Rugged aluminum frame construction meets IBC Code.
- Choice of standard 1/2” painted deck top or Premium Quad Ripple Laminated.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use.
- Can be used with multiple leg systems: Square, round, adjustable and others.
- Use as a flat stage, multilevel stage, stage extension, tiered seating, event platform, display tower, runway, etc.
AXIS 2.0 Staging Features – Available 1st quarter of 2016
- Compatibility – The AXIS 2.0 is compatible with most steel stage decks including Bil-jax and Signature stages. This allows for an easy cross over from
- 4-2-1 Leg System – AXIS 2.0 provides the ability to “hang” the decks on each other. This decreases the legs needed for each stage. Starting with four legs on the first stage, it drops to two legs and then one leg after the perimeter is set. Saving time in setup and cost.