- Made in the USA.
- Very lightweight and easy to handle.
- Rugged aluminum frame construction meets IBC Code.
- Choice of standard 1/2” painted deck top or Premium Quad Ripple Laminated.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use.
- Use as a flat stage, multilevel stage, stage extension, tiered seating, event platform, display tower, runway, etc.
- Info on stage skirting & clips
- Portable – Easily set up and tear down with minimal tools
- Reinforced Aluminum frames – The deck is fully supported by a reinforced frame
- Hand tighten legs – Legs can be installed by hand, no extra tools needed. Simply tighten down the leg mechanisim
- Multiple connection Options – Plastic clips can be used under the decks to lock the units, and bolts can be used to secure one leg to the next.
- uad Ripple Laminate on a plywood deck – 1/2″ thick plywood provides extra strength covered with a quad ripple finish helps protect and extend the life of the decks.
- Indoor/Outdoor – Signature staging can be used indoor or outdoor without any issue (special consideration given to carpet)
- Versatile – Create flat and multilevel stages. Also can be used as tiered seating, event platforms or any other elevated need.
- IBC Compliant – All Granite stage platforms meet the International Build Code Standard (IBC) for portable stages (125 PSF).
4’ x 2’ Painted Deck
4’ x 4’ Painted Deck
4’ x 8’ Painted Deck
4’ x 2’ Quad Ripple Deck
4’ x 4’ Quad Ripple Deck
4’ x 8’ Quad Ripple Deck
Bleacher and staging components excluding any finishes and wood decking are warranted for three (3) years from date of original purchase.
We will repair, without charge, any defect due to faulty material or workmanship. These warranties do not cover failures due to abuse, misuse, improper installation, accidental damage or when repairs or modifications have been made or attempted to be made by anyone other than Granite Industries. Any defective products that meet warranty specifications and Granite Industries approval, may be returned to the factory to be repaired or replaced free of charge. (Granite Industries will pay to ship replacement item(s) to the customer; however the customer is responsible for shipment of products to the factory.) This remedy is the sole remedy in contact, tort or otherwise, and Granite Industries is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages.
These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. Should you have any questions, contact Granite Industries (proof of purchase may be required).
View all of our Granite Industries Videos