Power Snappy Motorized Work Platform
Benefits of the Power Snappy over Ladders, Scissor Lifts and Traditional Work Platforms
- The Power Snappy can easily be transported in a small SUV or pickup.
- Medium Model is light enough and small enough to be transported by two people.
- Can move from floor to floor on multi-story buildings, even when no elevator is available, something impossible for a scissor lift to do.
- Manpower productivity is enhanced over stepladders and standard scaffold in many cases, by reducing the time wasted moving devices and climbing up and down.
- Platform with guardrails give workers a safe working area over ladders and has the same footprint area as a standard 10′ ladder.
- Being electric powered means it’s environmentally friendly, no emissions and virtually no noise. You’re able to work indoors or out.
- It’s the ideal work platform for: Electricians, painters, maintenance personnel, schools, hospitals, hotels, office buildings and more.
Power Snappy Review
Download the Power Snappy Review: Granite Power Snappy Case Study
Power Snappy Sale Sheet
Download the Power Snappy Sale Sheet: Granite Power Snappy Sale Sheet
Walkboard height adjusts from: 24” – 60” H
Overall Dimensions: 31”W x 60”L
Deck Capacity: 500 lbs.
Weight: 300 pounds
Walkboard height adjusts from:: 72″ to 108″ With Extensions
Overall Dimensions: 57”W x 80”L With Outriggers
Deck Capacity: 500 lbs
Weight: 475 lbs.
Model L Package Includes:
Extra Skid Bars
View our Scaffolding Catalog