Power Snappy Motorized Work Platform
- The Power Snappy can easily be transported in a small SUV or pickup.
- Medium Model is light enough and small enough to be transported by two people.
- Can move from floor to floor on multi-story buildings, even when no elevator is available, something impossible for a scissor lift to do.
- Manpower productivity is enhanced over stepladders and standard scaffold in many cases, by reducing the time wasted moving devices and climbing up and down.
- Platform with guardrails give workers a safe working area over ladders and has the same footprint area as a standard 10′ ladder.
- Being electric powered means it’s environmentally friendly, no emissions and virtually no noise. You’re able to work indoors or out.
- It’s the ideal work platform for: Electricians, painters, maintenance personnel, schools, hospitals, hotels, office buildings and more.
- Powerful Electric Motors – The Power Snappy is driven by two 24v hub motors, one on each wheel. Each motor is rated at 6,000 hrs of use.
- Integrated Brake System – The brake system is an auto-locking. This means that when the throttle is off, the Snappy automatically has the brakes applied.
- Easy Charging – The on board charger can be easily be charged via the built in electric inlet.
- Security – The integrated lock-out switch ensures proper use by qualified individuals and also adds to the security of the unit at the job site.
- Quality Electrical Components – Industry standard Anderson Power Products connectors are used to ensure secure electrical connections with quick disconnect capabilities
- AGM Batteries – Two 12 volt sealed AGM 35 Amp-Hour batteries power the unit. AGM batteries feature the latest in battery technology and provide exceptional life.
- Maximum Safety – Complete guard rails are provided and open at both ends for easy boarding access.
- Innovative Controls- Custom joystick steering has adjustable speed control. In addition, soft start/stop are provided for safer operation. The joystick also includes built in error lights for quick and easy trouble shooting
- Quick adjustability – G-pin and snap pin technology secures the arm braces on the power snappy.
- Made in the USA – All Power Snappy’s are made in the USA
Walkboard height adjusts from: 24” – 60” H
Overall Dimensions: 31”W x 60”L
Deck Capacity: 500 lbs.
Weight: 300 pounds
Walkboard height adjusts from:: 72″ to 108″ With Extensions
Overall Dimensions: 57”W x 80”L With Outriggers
Deck Capacity: 500 lbs
Weight: 475 lbs.
- 1 year – Powertrain & Electronics
- 3 year – Scaffold & Chassis
- Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Power Snappy Limited Warranty
View all of our Granite Industries Videos