Dura-Trac Modular Flooring
Dura-Trac™ is a product designed specifically for the special events industry by flooring experts. Dura-Trac flooring is designed for speed and ease of installation. Sections slide and lock into place
The patented slide-lock flooring system easily slides together. There are no hinges to break or pieces to be inserted, just slide and lock.
Edge pieces and ramps are also available. See downloads tab for additional information.
- Suitable Surfaces Suitable surfaces: Turf, Soil, Sand, Gravel, Snow, Tarmac & Concrete.
- Capacity: Up to 10,000 lbs psf on proper bearing ground
- Install Rate: 2500 square ft. per hr. (4 persons)
- Teardown Rate: 3500 square ft. per hr. (3 persons)
- Cleaning: High or medium pressure wash. Detergents and anti-bacterial agents may be used.
- Temperature Range: -10 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Slip Resistance: The textured top provides excellent slip resistance
- Chemical Resistance: Solvent resistant with good chemical resistance
- Stress Resistance: High Stress and Crack Resistant
- Impact Resistance: High Impact
- Flame Resistance: Exceeds UL94HB
- Full Line of Accessories
Dimensions: 2 3/4”H x 4’ W x 4’L
Weight: 50 lb
View all of our Granite Industries Videos