Blacktop Aluminum Plywood Walkboards
The latest Workhorse walkboard from Granite Industries features black resin coated plywood. The resin coating provides a protective barrier from the elements, decay and corrosion. The treated plywood offers a durable and lasting finish to extend the life of the walkboard. The blacktop finish is slip resistant for improved safety. The resin coating covers the top, sides, and bottom of the board providing complete protection. The aluminum frame is proven design that stands up well in a variety of environments.
- Black Resin Coated Plywood – Protects the plywood from weathering
- Moisture Resistant– Decreases opportunities for decay and corrosion
- Lasting Black Finish – All sides are painted with a black finish for a professional look and improved durability
- 75 PSF – Meets standard walkboard capacity requirements.
- Slip Resistant – The top of the board features small imprints that improve traction
- Aluminum Frame – Built from aluminum. Lightweight and strong.
- 19”x7’ Size – The most popular size in the industry for maximum compatibility.
ALUM / PLY BLACKTOP WORKHORSE WALKBOARD
- 19”W x 7’ L” (75PSF) WBP1M19X7
- 19”W x 10’ L” (75PSF) WBP1DM19X10
5 Year warranty against manufacturing defects. (Subject to discretion of the manufacturer.)
Meets or exceeds all OSHA & ANSI specifications.
View all of our Granite Industries Videos