Granite Industries is seeking multiple full time positions:
MIG Welder (looking to fill two positions)
Estimated Position hours: M-F 7:00 am-3:30 pm (with half hour lunch)
Posted: August 1st, 2018
Deadline: Please submit application and/or resume by August 31st, 2018
Applications/resumes can be dropped off in person, emailed or mailed.
595 East Lugbill Road
Archbold, Ohio 43502
- Must be proficient at MIG Welding Mild Steel.
- Must have good physical strength, hand-eye coordination and endurance.
- Ability to understand and communicate information is also essential.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Must be self-motivated individual and have good attendance.
- Ability to concentrate on tasks.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screening.
- Motivates, organizes and encourages teamwork within the workforce
- Welding position requires 2 or more years of experience or comparable training.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 pounds on a regular basis.
- Basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
Please submit a resume to Chad Kern for the General Laborer Position: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit a resume to Jerry King for the MIG Welding Position: email@example.com
Application window closes on August 30th